Lexington, Ky. – US Equestrian is pleased to announce the athletes who will represent the U.S. in jumping 2022 FEI World Cup Finals. The Finals will be held in Leipzig, Germany, April 6-10, 2022.
The following athletes will represent U.S. Jumping and are listed in alphabetical order:
- Misti Cassar (Canyon Country, Calif.) and Mylord Cornet, her own 2010 Oldenburg gelding
- Katie Dinan (Wellington, Fla.) and Brego R’N B, a 2006 KWPN gelding owned by Grand Road Partners LLC
- Margie Engle (Wellington, Fla.) and Dicas, a 2009 Rhinelander gelding owned by Gladewinds Partners, LLC; Selma Garber; Storm Ridge Capital, LLC; and Show Horse Inc.
- Hunter Holloway (Topeka, Kan.) and Pepita Con Spita, a 2011 Westphalian mare owned by Hays Investment Corp.
- Schuyler Riley (Wellington, Fla.) and Robin De Ponthual, a 2005 Selle Français gelding owned by Katherine Gallagher
- Aaron Vale (Williston, Fla.) and Elusive, a 2009 Dutch Warmblood gelding owned by Thinks Like a Horse
- Kristen Vanderveen (Wellington, Fla.) and Bull Run’s Prince of Peace, a 2009 Holsteiner gelding owned by Bull Run Jumpers Six LLC
- Alessandra Volpi (Woodside, Calif.) and Berlinda, her own 2008 Warmblood mare
- McLain Ward (Brewster, N.Y.) Contagious, a 2009 Deutches Sportpferd gelding owned by Beechwood Stables LLC
Learn more and find the schedule and results at www.weltcup-leipzig.de/en.