Skip to main content

Equine Activity Liability Laws

Some states require equine professionals and "equine activity sponsors" to post warning signs and/or require special language in written contracts and liability releases. Are you in compliance? Check this information prepared for you by the editors of Practical Horseman magazine.

To review the complete law for your state, go to

, click on your state, and search for the name listed below. Information about your state law may also be available through your lawyer, cooperative extension agent, state department of agriculture, or state horse council.






Related Articles