May 21, 2010 — A partial short list for the 2010 Land Rover US Eventing Team has been named to represent the United States at the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games in Lexington, Ky.
Additional horse/rider combinations may be named to the short list after the final selection trial held at Luhmuhlen CCI4* June 17-20, 2010. Up to 18 horse/rider combinations can be submitted on the nominated entry, which is due August 16, 2010.
- Buck Davidson/33/Riegelsville, Pa./BallyNoe Castle RM/10/Irish Thoroughbred/G/Carl and Cassandra Segal
- Buck Davidson/33/Riegelsville, Pa./My Boy Bobby/14/Irish Sport Horse/G/Carl and Cassandra Segal
- Phillip Dutton/46/West Grove, Pa./The Foreman/14/Thoroughbred/G/Ann Jones
- Phillip Dutton/46/West Grove, Pa./TruLuck/13/Thoroughbred/G/Ann Jones and Rebecca Broussard
- Phillip Dutton/46/West Grove, Pa./Woodburn/14/NZ Thoroughbred/G/Ann Jones, Mardie Faucette and Acorn Hill Farm
- Will Faudree/28/Hoffman, N.C./Pawlow/11/Irish Thoroughbred/G/Jennifer Mosing
- Becky Holder/40/Palmetto, Ga./Courageous Comet/14/Thoroughbred/G/Tom & Becky Holder
- Boyd Martin/30/West Grove, Pa./Neville Bardos/11/Australian Thoroughbred/G/Windurra USA, LLC
- Boyd Martin/30/West Grove, Pa./Remington XXV/14/Hanoverian/G/Henley House Stables
- Karen O’Connor/52/The Plains, Va./Mandiba/11/Thoroughbred/G/Joan Goswell
- Amy Tryon/39/Duvall, Wash./Leyland/10/Thoroughbred/G/Elisabeth Nicholson
All short-listed horse/rider combinations must participate in the 2010 Land Rover/USEA American Eventing Championships which takes place on September 9-12, 2010, in Fairburn, Ga.