Eventer Sinead Halpin shares a cavalletti exercise that gives you all the skills you need to execute a great show jumping or cross-country round without implementing height.
Benefits of Halpin’s exercise:
- Fine-tunes your horse’s longitudinal (back-to-front) flexibility
- Encourages lateral suppleness (bending)
- Helps keep your horse in front of your leg
- Requires you to keep your eye looking ahead and planning your route
- Helps identify your horse’s strengths
This Practical Horseman Extra is brought to you by